Friday, November 11, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 4 - Green Nails

Hey Y'all!

This post is going to be a bit short because I have lots of stuff to do tonight, but for today's GREEN NAILS I chose Pure Ice Wild Thing and Confetti My Favorite Martian to pull off a slight Funky French that I got from Chloe's Nails


Now, off to do my INSANITY workout and pack! One of my best friend's weddings is tomorrow and the rest of the bridesmaids and I are heading down this afternoon for the rehearsal dinner! It's going to be amazing. :) 

Thanks for reading!
<3Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!