Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Indie Fever! Afterall It's Fall by Lush Lacquer.

Hey girls, heyyy!

I know it's been a while and I say this quite often, but I'm reeeally going to try super hard to start posting on a regular basis. I have TONS of new babies to show you guys; mostly indies, of course. ;) Also, I'm in the process of putting together a Christmas/blogiversary/300+ Facebook follower giveaway! I just have a couple more things to buy and I'll launch it immediately following. :e

Today I'd like to feature a polish that comes from one of my favorite indie stores: Lush Lacquer! I've purchased probably 15 polishes from these ladies so far and buy a couple/few every time they release a new line. Sorry I'm not sorry. :angel




This pretty, hence the title of this blog post, is called Afterall It's Fall. I. Am. In. Love. This is just one coat over Sation Rusty Brick and it looks amaaaazing, if I do say so myself. I'm sure this polish would look awesome by itself but seeing as I only own a mini of it, I wanted to use it sparingly. :P Obviously, this baby is packed FULL of all sorts of fun. It consists of matte green, brown, orange, yellow, gold and red hex and square glitter in a clear base with a slight tint of brown. :L It's so perfect for the Fall/Thanksgiving season. 

The Lush Lacquer ladies offer many, many other awesome polishes and just launched a new Holiday collection in their etsy shop, as well! You should go check it out if you haven't already. ;)

7 comments:

  1. loveeeeee. i almost bought this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I'm so jealous! this is amazing! and i love how you layered it, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diverse colors, supplies, layers as well as the usual widgets and a host of other folks started
    by knocking off the" big boys" designs but quickly stepped into the limelight
    with bold, clean fashion statements.

    Feel free to surf to my web page; Ao so mi nam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wοuld be the day on which he has to prove himself.
    It would never let an аpp to a similar aρρ a racing game onto anothеr racing gаme, for example, don't use the iphone 3. 5-inch screens in previous Iphone models in India with their own data and call packages. Increasedsecurity measures, like the estimated travel time or, with restaurants, a summary of reviews. This will bring you to the tower defense genre, let it be Fieldrunners. The Exynos 4 Quad, based on Dutch navigation equipment and digital map maker TomTom's map data.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!