Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Nail Polish Tag!



The Questions

1. How many polishes do you own?
Hmmm, I'd say I'm currently in the 130-140 range, but that's going to change drastically after Christmas. ;)

2. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Oh goodness, I don't think I can choose... Perhaps Orly, Zoya, and HITS (although I don't own any HITS yet, I still think they're amazing). 

3. Do you like or hate crackle nail polish?
LOVE. I have about 8 different ones. 

4. What is your first nail polish brand?
LOL, oh dear. That was so long ago. O_o I would guess something like Wet 'N Wild or NYC. Or Bon Bons! :P

5. If you create a nail polish line, what would you name it?
Something Lady GaGa related, of course... like 'Poker Face Polishes' or something silly. :P

6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
Well, I have really light skin and for some reason I don't think bold red tones look good on my nails. I'm not sure why. Although I don't wear them hardly ever, I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy having nude tones on my nails, either. At all.  

8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
While none of my friends are anywhere near the same level of obsessed as I am, one of them is starting to explore the world of nail polish and that is my bestfran Taylor, who can be found right here. :)

9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
Well, about a month or so ago, my lovely boyfriend bought me like 30 polishes in the span of just a few days. He's way too good to me. ;)

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
Although we've just 'met', I think you're super sweet and I love reading your blog! I'm glad that Blog Hop sent you my way. :D

The Rules
- Answer the 10 questions
- Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
- Alert the bloggers you tagged about this

The Tagged

2 comments:

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!