Sunday, January 8, 2012

Awards, Awards, Awards (Beware: Very Long Post!)

OMGGGG, you guys.

I have been given four awards over the past couple days (yayay!) and shall be posting three of them tonight and one, the glitter badge, tomorrow because it involves posting my favorite glitters along with it. Let us begin?

Firstly, I was given the Kreativ Blogger Award, presented to me by the lovely Shannara at Nails and Stuff (her blog is wonderful!).


The rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Complete the form below
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or e-mail
4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself



1. Name your favorite song:
Oh, dear. We'd be here for days, considering I'd never be able to pick just one. Instead I'll tell you my favorite Lady GaGa songs, naturally: "Starstruck", "Telephone", and "Scheiße", just to name a few. ;)


 2. Name your favorite dessert:
Anything lemonnnn.


3. What ticks you off?
Hmm, people who don't use their blinkers whilst driving, irresponsible/disrespectful people, girls who act stupid for attention. Also, just to name a few. :P

4. When I am upset, I...
cry, or lay in bed watching TV for however long I want to.


5.  What is your favorite pet?
My little Phoebe baby.


6. Black or white?
I loves them both. :)

7. Biggest Fear:
Losing loved ones. 

8. Everyday attitude:
I try to stay as positive/happy as I can be on a day to day basis.

9. What is perfection:
The planet we live on. It's a shame us humans treat it so poorly.

10. Guilty pleasure:

Spending money. Sushi. Reality Television. :P


7 facts about myself:


1. I have never been to Disneyland/world. Terrible, I know.

2. I love rocks, volcanoes, dinosaurs, Lady GaGa (duhhh), Hello Kitty, hula hooping and - you knew it was coming - nail polish. 
3. I'm working on becoming fluent in Spanish.
4. I really enjoy traveling. I've been a lot of great places so far and have a long list of places I'd like to visit.
5. One day I will own a sloth whose name will be Rafael Santiago. 
6. I love rollercoasters. Cedar Point in Ohio is my favorite theme park so far and I've been there six times. It never gets boring. :P
7. I have a fantastic boyfriend; we've been together (long distance) for over two years and he is my other half. I am ever so thankful for him. <3

Award 10 blogs:
Honestly, there are SO many fantastic blogs out there that I can't choose just ten. So, whoever is reading this right now, I have passed this award onto you. Everyone deserves it. :D This goes for all the awards that I post tonight. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, Ashesela (best name EVER) at Art Evolve has gifted me with the Cute Blog Award! Her blog has very quickly become one of my favorites to read. ^_^


And indeed this award is so freaking cute. I loooves me some owls. <3

For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
- That would without a doubt be my Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencils. I have atleast 30 of these bad boys, and I honestly wouldn't know what I'd do without them. Actually... I do. I'd go makeupless a lot more often than I already do. >.< These are amazing!

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
- Hmm, I don't know if this is considered a 2011 trend, but I really love  the one shouldered tops/dresses. This was a 2011 trend for me, anyway. ;) 

3. What is your favorite dessert?
- Heheh, as I stated for the other award - anything lemon! Yum.

4. Favourite color?
- Purple! I also really like pink, red, teal, green, and gray. But purple the most. ;)

5. What is your middle name?
- Leigh.

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
- Umm, I believe it was 'Moves Like Jagger' on the radio. 

7. Cats or dogs?
- Both!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly for tonight, my bestfran at Simply Beauty. and I Bleed Polish passed along to me the Versatile Blogger Award earlier today. Check them out if you haven't! :D 


I'm going to TRY to come up with seven more things to say about myself, but I make no promises. *Ahem*

1. Some of my favorite musical artists besides GaGa are: Ellie Goudling, Coheed and Cambria, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Paramore, and Sia. Some people say I have really bad taste in music, lolol.

2. I am not lying when I say I could eat sushi each and every day. 

3. I am a Twilight fangirl and I'm not ashamed of it. 

4. My favorite makeup brand is Urban Decay and some of my favorite nail polish brands (so far!) are Orly, Zoya, and HITS.

5. I have one brother, and while he is four years younger than me, we share the same birthday. O_o

6. My hair and what it looks like is very important to me, and I am constantly changing it. At the moment I have blunt bangs and an ombré going from really dark brown on top to a really light brown at the bottom, and I loooove it. :)

7. I really cannot think of one more thing to put here... sorryyy. :( Thirteen was hard enough!

Anyway. I hope this wasn't too terribly boring, and I wasn't kidding when I said if you read this I've passed 
all three awards to you! Thanks again to the ladies who passed them onto me. I love receiving 
them and it really means a lot that anyone would think of me and my blog when considering who to pass them 
along to. ^_^ 

Thanks for reading, loves!

6 comments:

  1. ROFL @ Pheebs. i miss her. & i can't wait for us to go hooping, hollaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards!! Thank you so much for the sweet compliment on my name. ^-^ Yay for lemon things!! Have you ever had Lemon Sherbet candies? Those are amazing!!

    Wow, you and your brother have the same birthday??! What is the chance of that!! :O

    Oh I could eat sushi and other Japanese food for such a long time. I LOVE that stuff!

    I really like the comment you made about perfection. Earth is so amazing and it really is very sad about how it is being treated.

    Good luck with your Spanish!! :D I've been (half-assed, for shame!) learning Japanese and when you can remember that one word you are trying to say, it is an amazing feeling!! Although sometimes it feels like for every Japanese word I remember, I forget one of English... :S.

    This was super fun to read!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Four awards! Congrats girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay you deserve all of these! congrats!

    of course LOVE gaga, but you knew that haha. how far away does your boyfriend live? mine and i are in a long distance relationship too and have been together 2 years and 7 months. urban decay is my favorite make up too, and purple is my favorite color! thats so weird about your brother! I feel the same way about my hair. thats one reason i love the song Hair by lady gaga so much. i use my hair to express myself and i love to change it. haha we are practically twins :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Taylor - ME EITHER. :D

    @Ashesela - Thank you and you're welcome! :) No, I don't recall ever trying Lemon Sherbet candies (I'm pretty sure I'd remember something so delicious sounding). I'll get on that ASAP. My brother and I also weighed within a half ounce of each other and were born within nine minutes of each other. I think we were supposed to be twinz? :P and LOL at you forgetting English words while trying to speak Japanese. Tooo funny. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post! Thank you for such an awesome comment! :)

    @Jackie - Thanks so much! :D

    @Frosso - Heheh, thank you! She's my babeh. :)

    @Kim - Thanks, girl! ^_^

    @LittleMonster - Thank you so much! That's really sweet. My boyfriend lives 2.5 hours away (I live close to Nashville, he in Knoxville; I have no idea if you're familiar with either. :P). That's great you and your boyfriend have been together for so long while being long distance, as well. :) 'Hair' is an awesome song, indeed! Bahahaha, yes! We ARE practically twins. :P

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!