Wednesday, February 1, 2012

(Anti?) Valentine's Ruffian + Heart

Good evening, loves!


So, I added hearts to this earlier, put the topcoat on too quickly, and messed the whole thing up. :( It looked good, too! Humph. I then (for some reason) decided to add one more coat of OPI Wocka Wocka! and one more layer of topcoat to dry quickly, thus making it look super thick and weird looking. :\ So I later added one heart and left it alone, but now it looks like this (super thick and weird looking) and I don't think it's going to flatten out anymore. OH WELL, lesson learned. :P I love the look with the heart, though. ^_^

Everyone have a good night! 

5 comments:

  1. I want that zoya. ALSO, i have your Zoya to give to you when you come today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i am so sorry i forgot to tag you in my post! it was so hard trying to get everyone! consider yourself tagged. i hope you answer my questions! sorry again :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole mani! The heart just makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!