Monday, February 13, 2012

Not So Sweet V-day Mani

Greetings, ladies! :robot

Quick post tonight! I've got a date with my nails, Boy Meets World, and the boyfriend (via interwebs) tonight. :P I also have to figure out what I want to do for my Valentine's Day mani, humph. If anyone would like to inspire me, please do so. ;)

*Meh, smudged pinky. :(

For this look I was leaning more towards the "risque" side of Valentine's Day such as fishnets, lace, lingerie type things. I wanted to get away from the hearts and what not for a bit. :P Anyway, this is all for tonight. Time to start my V-day mani! :e Everyone have a good rest of the night!

3 comments:

  1. i love this! like Valentine's night :-P and i love Boy Meets World! Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! A little sweet, a little sexy. Such a great combo, especially with the mixing of patterns.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!