Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What's Going On?

Well, hey there!

I'm aware it's been a good loooong minute (or almost two whole years) since I've last blogged, but my life has been an absolute whirlwind and I simply had to put my baby blog on the back burner for a while. :( Not a day goes by that I don't thought about it, though, and I fully intend on starting back up here shortly. I know you've heard that one before, but I'm really serious this time! I even bought a new camera and computer to prove it! :D

So, I suppose you're wondering what my definition of "whirlwind" is (or maybe you're not, but I'm going to tell you anyway because I feel like it). ;) Shortly after the last time you guys heard from me, I (re)met the man of my dreams and was lucky enough to marry him this past April. He is the best person I know, and I believe wholeheartedly that we were made for each other. Married life is awesome, and every day is an adventure with him. Other than that, we've been doing some traveling, and are currently getting ready to move for the third time in the past year and a half. I'll hopefully get back to blogging as soon as we're all settled into the new place. I am still very much into nails, and I often post quick photos of them on my Instagram, @gagafornails. So in the meantime I'd love for you to stop by and say hello! 

I'd like to leave you all for now with a few photos from my wedding! Enjoy! :)








4 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back :) sounds like things have been pretty awesome for you! Can't wait to see what else you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAY you're returning. I've finally started back, too. Crazy how getting married and moving has upturned our lives! (for the good ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!