Thursday, May 17, 2012

Miss Professional Nail 'Sation' Swatches & Review Part Deux

Good morning, all! 

Today I have the second half of the Sation polishes that Miss Professional Nail sent me! These three polishes are a part of Sation's permanent collection, unlike the previous three I reviewed the other day, which are limited edition polishes. Again, all of these polishes are 3-free and available on Miss Professional Nail's website for $5.00 each. If you'd like to know the other major details, please visit my previous post. :)

Onto the polishes!

First, we have Rusty Brick.

Rusty Brick is pretty much just that - a burnt, rusty looking orange. I'm not usually big on oranges and the only ones I have are neons, so this was a nice addition to my collection. I really loved it once it was on. ^_^ This lovely creme reaches opacity in just two thin coats. 

Next is Cimarron.

I. Freaking. Love. This. Polish. Cimarron is a medium toned pink creme and so, so yummy. I was very excited when I received this in the mail the other day and it did not disappoint. This one also reached opacity in just two thin coats. :L

Lastly, there's Gold Glitter.

Gold Glitter consists of small gold glitter suspended in a clear base and applies like a dream. This is one coat shown over Cimarron. It's simple but super pretty, regardless. I'm not a huge fan of gold anything, but this was also an exception. :i

L-R: Rusty Brick, Cimarron, Gold Glitter.
So, this concludes my Sation swatchathon and review. How do you like them?! I'm really pleased with all the polishes I was sent, even though half of them were colors I normally wouldn't buy myself. I enjoy being introduced to shades that aren't quite "me" so I can learn to love them. :) 

Thanks for reading, loves!

These products were sent to me by Miss Professional Nail. The reviews are based solely on my experience with the products and were not influenced by anyone.

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!