Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 2 - Orange Nails

"Good Morning, Starshine. The Earth Says Hello!"

 Does anyone out there love Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as much as moi? A lot of people think he's creepy in it, but I still think he's gorge, as always. ANYWAY, today is Orange Nails and I'm pretty excited about it. 


For these I used Color Club You Got Soul-ar from the Starry Temptress Collection. Puh-lease do not ask me why I attempted to photograph the nails on my RIGHT hand as opposed to my left. I guess I was feeling experimental? They didn't turn out that bad, but I'll definitely be sticking with the left hands nails from now on. :P Naturally, I got bored with having solid color nails after like 12 hours and threw some China Gaze Black Mesh over them. This was around Halloween, so these are what I considered my Halloween nails, hahah. I reeeally like the Starry Temptress Collection. I was glad I chose this color for day two. :) Thanks for reading!

<3Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!