Tuesday, November 8, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 1 - Red Nails

Good Morninggg! 

Today, I bring to you my Red Nails: Sephora by OPI Go With the Flow-er.




First off, let me just ask if you would please excuse these horrible pictures. They'll get better, promise! I've started using a much better camera, but I only had pictures of my red nails on my old, much crappier camera. Apologies! Anyway, I'm not a huuuge fan of this red, but I hadn't worn it in a good while and thought I'd give it another chance. I think it's going to be another good while before I wear it again. :P 

Stay tuned for ORANGE NAILS tomorrow! 
<3Courtney

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!