Tuesday, November 15, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 7 - Black & White Nails

Good moooorning! I was really excited about doing black and white nails for this challenge because I've had a couple of neat ideas floating around in my head. I was happy with what I chose, but now that I'm sitting here looking at my pictures I don't like any of them, hah. :| Anyway, here's the best one I thought I had!


For this I used Sephora by OPI A-ha! Moment and Pure Ice Black Rage, and the stamping plate I used was Bundle Monster's BM-208. I will definitely use these stamps again. Love 'em! Thanks for reading. :i

<3Courtney

3 comments:

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!