Thursday, November 17, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 9 - Rainbow Nails

Haaappy Thursday! There were so many possibilities for today's RAINBOW nails and naturally I couldn't choose, so I decided to do what my boyfriend suggested. :$ I'm just starting to get used to my brushes/free handing with my dominant hand, so this alone took me quite a bit to do, even though it's not a difficult concept at all. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist when it comes to nail painting, though, so I wanted to make sure I did my best. >.< Anywayz, here are my :rainbow nails. 

*Artificial Light, with flash.

The polishes I used: a no name by Goldie that came in a Bath & Body Works pedicure set, Petites Mango, Zoya Pippa, Pure Ice Wild Thing, Milani Dude Blue, Sally Hansen Purple Potion, and OPI Road House Blues
Stay tuned for gradient nails next time! :e

<3Courtney

3 comments:

  1. "The question of whether the tomato is a fruit or a vegetable found its way into the United States Supreme Court in 1893. The court ruled unanimously in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is correctly identified as, and thus taxed as, a vegetable, for the purposes of the Tariff of 1883 on imported produce. The court did acknowledge, however, that, botanically speaking, a tomato is a fruit."

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!