Monday, November 7, 2011

Converting!

Okay, so I've decided that I'm going to convert this blog into a NAIL BLOG! I've wanted one for a while now, and I believe it's time I finally stopped putting it off. I've been looking at other nail blogs religiously enough over the past couple months and I think I have the overall idea to keep up with my own. I'm extremely open to any and all suggestions/constructive criticism; I definitely have a lot to learn and I want to make my blog the best it can be. Eeeeek, I'm so excited! 

I'm going to kick off the birth of my new blog with the 31 Day Challenge. :)


I'll start day 1 tomorrow. :D 


Thanks for reading, 
<3Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!