Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My First Award!

Hey y'all! :D

So, today I received the Nail Art Friendly Blog badge from Kelly at Base Coat Top Coat (her blog is really awesome, btw. Check it out if you haven't already!) This is my first award, so I'm super happy about it. ^_^ My blog's still very young so it's nice to know I'm not blogging to myself. :P I really love blogging and viewing other blogs, as well. There's so much talent out there and so much for me to learn! I'm excited to see where my nail painting takes me. ;) So thank you, Kelly! I'm gonna go ahead and pass this badge on to some other lovely bloggers! <3 



Kayla at Sheer Beauty

Jacqui at The Scholarly Nail

Pauline at omgnoodles


Holly at Holly and Polish

Sarah at Chalkboard Nails

Lexi at Finger Painted

These ladies have some really wonderful blogs that deserve some checking out! Thanks for reading. :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! I've actually never gotten this award before like you suggested, so I am excited that you have chosen me for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so kind, thanks again! :D I'll be checking out the other bloggers you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the badge and congrats on getting it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Courtney, I'm finally a bit better (I was sick, remember?) and I'm catching up all the blogs I follow. So I finally saw you tagged me! How sweet of you!

    Thank you so much! I really appreciate this and ofcourse congratulations on getting this award too!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!