Saturday, December 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge! Day 13 - Animal Print Nails

Hello! Due to working on a Spanish presentation/my boyfriend being in town I haven't had the chance to post my animal print nails until right now. Sooo, here they are:

*Natural light, no flash

It was a bit difficult for me to capture the silver leopard print, but this photo was the best I had. It's not too bad. :P For these nails I used Milani Fresh Teal and OPI Road House Blues and then stamped with BM-221 and an OPI silver that's missing its name tag. :( These were fun but I'm ready to move on. :P Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Silver comes out really good on the dark blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I thought so, too. I think next time I'll just do the silver and dark blue. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!