Friday, January 13, 2012

Viridian + Here Comes the Queen!

Good evening, ladies! 

Just a quick post for tonight; I had a looong first day back at school, bleh. xP So here's what I have for you all tonight!

Deborah Lippmann Here Comes the Queen over Illamasqua Viridian
A peek at the gold flaky loveliness. :L
Just a little layering experiment that I felt was kind of out of my comfort zone considering I've never been much of a gold fan, but I dig it with the beautiful blue/green that is Viridian. 8) These were both my first Illamasqua AND Deborah Lippman polishes and I am not disappointed! Hope y'all have enjoyed it. ^_^

Thanks for reading! 


14 comments:

  1. I hope that your first day back at school went well, and that you have a good sleep tonight! :D
    This combination is STUNNING!! I LOVE it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love! It did go well, it just felt like it was two days long. :P And I'm so glad you love it! :D Yayay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this color. Did you know Deborah Lippmann made a holo called Edge Of Glory? and i love the gold additions! very pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that! Did you get it from the workshop?? And thank you for the compliment on the polish! :)

      Delete
  4. That gold on top of the green... me like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i've passed on the cute blog award to you! :) the rules are on my page! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!