Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Flowers

Happy Wednesday, loves!

Today I'm going to show you something that I'm actually not too fond of, but I'm hoping some of you will like it  anyway. ;) 


I'm not very pleased with this photo either, but it's the best I had. Sowee. :/ This is Deborah Lippmann Believe stamped with Milani Blackberry Baby using stamping plate BM-221. And those are supposed to be flowers, by the way. :P I like the colors together, but it's just a liiittle too subtle for me. Oh well!

Thanks for reading, ladies! :D

7 comments:

  1. i love how this game out. it looks like an old photo. i love the stamping and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping! The colors are perfect together!
    I tagged you for the Cute Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments, so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts. Of course any advice/suggestions are always accepted and greatly appreciated. :) I enjoy reading new blogs, so feel free to leave a link to yours or email me at quartkneeex3@gmail.com!